Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A peek in my window...




So, my day started at about 4am with miss keira letting me know that she wanted to watch Blues Clues. I soooo should have known that somewhere inside of that cute tiny little body was the devil! haha. i was being a good mom and making garrett and zack pancakes for breakfast when into the kitchen walks my painted baby. i quickly ran into the dining room where i knew the PERMANENT markers are and discovered that thankfully the table and chairs we just paid alot of money to be restored were spared her artistic flair. i just had to take pictures. she was very willing and way to proud to show off her arm at first and then became quickly aware that maybe, just maybe she had screwed up. this realization came from her big brothers saying "oh, your in trouble!!" yeah, just another day in the life of me. couldn't help myself, had to share. have a great day, and who knows there just might be more fun and mayhem in my day to share later.

No comments: