Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In my next life i'm gonna be "Mrs. Geek Squad"

I really believe that i have made some one royally mad at me and they now have me under a horrible spell!! 9 out of 10 times nothing goes right for me. no matter what it is. well if you recall from an earlier post i described how my usb ports had taken hiatis on another continent, well it turns out that all i had to do was be brave enough to take a two year old, a bag of gadgets and my tower over to the local Best Buy and visit the very unattractive Geek Squad member named Dave. Now, im really trying to not be prejudice here but just once it would be nice (as a stay at home mom who doesnt get out and about to often) to be taken care of by some super duper hot guy who knows your married but flirts anyhow! NO! i get over weight Dave who quite honestly couldnt stop staring at the twins the entire time he was telling me that my computer has been taken over by 7 viruses and for the mere price of $300 he'll gladly fix it. I felt like asking him just how much of that commision was going to go towards buying more cream filled treats!! BITTER...no not at all. so my plan is to let dear husband know whats up and have him go visit Dave!


But, one good thing did come out of all of this. Dave plugged in my card reader (just as ive done for the past six weeks) and without doing one thing to my computer it now works so ya'll are in for a pictorial treat!!! im so excited. can you tell?














this is the new house! Garrett and Zack on the first day of school


Keira chillin'. Take note of the bruise on her cheek. she tried to walk between the wall and an open door...the door won!



Keira posing with her hippie shirt on!

I should go for now, keira needs a nap and i have household things to do. yeah right! there's gotta be something on cable! take care, make memories to last a lifetime!

No comments: