Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back again

Well, we are back in Wisconsin. It has been exhausting. I lost count as to the number of times i asked for the ride to stop so i could get off! There were funny things and sad things that happened in the last week and a half. Keira unrolling toilet paper all over the bathroom floor while i was busy packing, funny. Crying as the moving truck turned the corner on sunday, sad. Keira telling me that i needed to change my pants after having alittle upset stomach issues, funny. Hugging a new friend and saying goodbye, sad.

But onward we go. No choice in the matter. Kids start school on Monday. They have actually been begging to go since we got home. They want their life back, who can blame them. To be so resilient, one of my many wishes. The house is taking shape. Not too many more boxes or rooms to put together.

I should go for now, need to go to town and get some shopping done. Full price school supplies are calling my name!! Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It means alot to me. Like my mom says, go make memories today. No matter how small they may seem.

No comments: