Thursday, October 23, 2008

sorry for the lack of blogginess

I haven't been vacationing in some hot tropical place, i haven't been going to the spa. No, I've been busy with visitors and then knocked on my backside with a horrible cold. I don't feel like getting out of bed to be honest. We had a wonderful visit with my parents and aunt Bonnie two weeks ago. It was so nice to see familiar faces again and to be myself. Haven't been able to really do that here yet. It's funny though, i know they were all here but time passes so quickly that in some ways it doesn't feel like they were here at all. weird how life does that. Not much has been going on here. Other than the fact that dear keira still has sleeping issues. some nights its right to bed and she sleeps all night. others it's screaming and carrying on til all hours of the morning. this has caused much tension in our house and i don't know how to fix it. i should go for now, kiddos need waking. i will post more later with recent photos. I'm going to try to find the time and strength and humor that maybe will help me get out of this funk I've been in. Make memories today, no matter how small.

No comments: